We’re here for you.
At Questrom, we’re committed to providing you a successful experience. That’s why Questrom academic and career advisors are here to assist you as you transition into the college classroom, create the learning and professional experience you need, and pave the way toward your graduation and beyond. They also offer assistance with issues like:
- Course requirements
- Academic performance concerns
- Concentration options and degree program planning
- Study abroad options
- Course selection and schedules
- Referrals to other University services
- Tutoring services
- Adjustment and personal issues
- Career exploration & assessment
- Resume & cover letter development and critique
- Networking strategy
In addition, we foster leadership within the undergraduate student body by providing our students with opportunities to excel both inside and outside the classroom—from team learning to career coaching. Not only that, we consider it our responsibility to recognize the individual and collective success our students achieve through the many activities we sponsor each year.