The Questrom School of Business views career development as a lifelong journey. Thus, for graduates of the Questrom School of Business, we provide lifetime career support to alumni. To take advantage of the services provided to alums, please refer to the following – Questrom Alumni Career Services.
These services are available to Questrom alumni:
- One-on-one career counseling: A career coach will help you navigate a new job search, prepare for interviews, negotiate compensation, and advise you on career options.
- Resume and cover letter review: A career coach can help you develop a strategy to make sure your resume does not get overlooked, incorporating the best format for pivoting industries or moving roles.
- Skill-building workshops: Coaches offer workshops on topics ranging from interview strategies, 30-second pitch development, negotiations, and LinkedIn networking throughout the year.
- Personal branding: Coaches can help you develop your personal brand, which is an essential component of re-framing your career story.
- Networking: Our coaches can assist in developing strategies and tactics to make the most of the networking events held by Questrom and Boston University.
- Handshake: Handshake, BU’s on-line hub for career resources, is updated daily for students and alumni, and contains valuable career-related resources including thousands of job postings across the country and globally.
Questrom also provides opportunities for alumni to get involved and prepare current students for success through BU Connects/Questrom Network, networking events, alumni presentations and other student engagement activities.
Frederick S. Pardee Management Library
Pardee Library welcomes alumni to visit the library and to use library resources. Available services include borrowing of books and onsite access to most business and management databases. Visit Pardee Library’s website for more information.
Boston University Center for Career Development
The Center for Career Development (CCD) provides a range of services to alumni, including career counseling, career assessment tools, fairs, events and career resources. Visit the CCD’s website for more information on alumni services and upcoming events.