All of the career management services you experienced as a student are there for you as an alum—from developing a job search strategy to helping you negotiate your best offer from your next employer.
These services are available to Questrom alumni free of charge. The Feld Center for Industry Alliances’ alumni services include:
- One-on-one career counseling: Coaches from the Graduate Academic and Career Development Center and industry specialists in the Feld Center will help you navigate a new job search, prepare for interviews, negotiate compensation, and advise you on career concerns.
- Resume and cover letter review: Our coaches can help you develop a strategy to make sure your resume does not get overlooked.
- Skill-building workshops: Coaches offer workshops on topics ranging from interview strategies, 30-second pitch development, negotiations, and LinkedIn networking throughout the year.
- Personal branding: Our coaches can help you develop your personal brand, which is an essential component of a modern job search.
- Networking: Our coaches can assist in developing strategies and tactics to make the most of the networking events held by Questrom and Boston University.
- BU Handshake: A web database, Handshake is updated daily for students, alumni, and employers by the Feld Center, and contains valuable career-related information. Alumni use it to submit resumes and cover letters, and sign up for all career events and interview schedules. Employers post job opportunities and their company profiles.
Questrom also provides opportunities for alumni to get involved and prepare current students for success through the Career Advisory Network, networking events, and alumni presentations.
Whatever your career goals, we’re here for you. To make an appointment or to inquire about opportunities for involvement, please visit the Handshake website above and contact the Graduate Academic and Career Development Center at email@example.com or (617) 353-2673.
Frederick S. Pardee Management Library
Pardee Library welcomes alumni to visit the library and to use library resources. Available services include borrowing of books and onsite access to most business and management databases. Visit Pardee Library’s website for more information.
Boston University Center for Career Development
The Center for Career Development (CCD) provides a range of services to alumni, including career counseling, career assessment packages, expos, and access to their resource library. Visit the CCD’s website for more information on alumni services and upcoming events.