Advising Network Brown Bag Lunch Workshops
Click here for videos and other resources from past Brown Brown Lunch workshops.
Details on the next Brown Bag Lunch Series session is forthcoming
If you are interested in being put on the Advising Network’s invitation list for the Brown Bag Lunch events, the annual Academic Advising Symposium, and other news/updates, please email email@example.com.
Is there a resource or topic you would like to learn more about? Have you seen—or given—a really terrific presentation that other advisors would find useful? E-mail your Brown Bag Lunch topic suggestions to the Advising Brown Bag Lunch Subcommittee Chair, Christa Panciocco, Associate Director at the Educational Resource Center.
Advising Brown Bag Lunch Subcommittee Members
- Christa Panciocco Associate Director, ERC; Committee Chair
- Matt Bae, Academic Advisor, CGS (Term: through May 2023
- Deanna Baker, Assistant Director, Undergraduate Academic Advising, Undergraduate Development Center (Term: through May 2024)
- Barb Raney,Manager of Student Services, School of Music (Term: through May 2024)
- Rachel Weiss, Academic Advisor, CAS (Term: through May 2023)
- Sandy White, Academic Counselor, Undergraduate Programs Office (Term: through May 2024)