Resources for Assessment
BU Templates & Documents
Anthology (formerly Campus Labs) Assessment Management System
Please see IS&T’s website for an Anthology video tutorial, as well as guides to adding Annual Reports and Program Outcome Plans.
Articles on Assessment
- Association of Departments of English–Ad Hoc Assessment Report–April 2014
- AAC&U Rubrics
- Determining an Appropriate Sample Size in Outcomes Assessment–Regan, John
- Cornell University–Assessment of Student Learning
- Holding Courses Accountable for Competencies Central to the Degree–AAC&U
- How to Construct a Simple, Sensible, Useful Departmental Assessment Process (Barbara E. Walvoord)
- The Chronicle provides one take on the goals of programs, the gaps in student knowledge, and how thinking about larger college and university goals may help (8/12/13).