The Planner will open on March 6, 2023.
Below are the dates for Fall 2023 registration by class year:
- Returning Seniors & Juniors: Sunday, April 16, 2023
- Sophomores & Continuing Freshmen: Sunday, April 23, 2023
Registration Advising typically begins four weeks ahead of the first undergraduate registration date. Students are required to meet with their advisor during registration advising in order to receive their advising code. For more information about advising (including how to schedule an appointment), please visit our Undergraduate Advising page.
Before arriving at your registration advising appointment please take the following steps:
- Review your Degree Advice Report (DAR) and identify the major requirements and Hub units you are missing. You can access the DAR through your student link, under the tab “Degree Advice.” If you aren’t familiar with the DAR, here are some instructions.
- Identify at least four courses you would like to take in the Spring. It will help if you identify some courses that align with your missing requirements.
- In addition to your four primary choices, please identify four additional classes that will act as back ups. The more options you bring, the better!
- Make note of any questions you have about your academics
- Please use the form that belongs to your advisor to facilitate this preparation!
- Brendan Fraser (Last Names A-K): https://forms.gle/AQZbDnH9UAFFjLFv6
- Julia Martorell (Last Names L-Z): https://forms.gle/EC5iwCAdg2xMZpGr7
Courses with Restricted Enrollment
Some seminars (a 400- or 500-level course) require instructor permission and appear locked on the Student Link. To enroll in a seminar which is locked a student will need to contact the department office as procedures vary by Professor.
Adding and Dropping Courses
A student may add and drop courses by WebReg through the second week of classes. If a class has reached its enrollment limit, please reach out to Julia Martorell (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Starting Fall 2022, Political Science will be using a department wide Google Form to keep track of course waitlists. On this form, students have the option to list up to two classes for which they would like to be waitlisted.
If a student is interested in being added to a waitlist, please fill out THIS FORM. If you have any questions, please email Julia Martorell, Undergraduate Academic Advisor for Political Science & History at email@example.com. Students with a Political Science Major and/or Minor get priority for any and all waitlisted PO courses.