BUworks: Journal Entry Lab
Journal Entry Lab
Course type: Hands-on lab; participants will use their own data in the production environment
Course level: Introductory
Expected duration: 2 hours
Description: We will explore how to create, change, and use Journal Entries as part of the process to manage the accuracy of expenses charged to your cost objects. The lab will cover the following:
- SAP Financial Structure
- Create Journal Entries
- Add Attachments to Journal Entries
- Display Documents
- Change Parked Documents
- Track Journal entry through Workflow
- Execute relevant Business Warehouse (BW) Reports
- Confirmation from employee’s manager that this course is appropriate to employee’s business role.
- At least minimal experience both using SAP in their current business role(s) and running BW reports.
- Please review the following before you attend: