If you are a student with an undergrad or graduate degree in engineering, computer sciences or the hard sciences (chemistry, biology, physics, some related fields), and are interested in becoming a Patent Attorney,
Practising Law Institute (PLI) invites you to a presentation by John White, Academic Director of PLI's Patent Bar Review Course. Topics for discussion include:
• The latest info on the Patent Bar Exam,
• Who can take it,
• How it works, now that it's on computer,
• When you should take it (you don't need to…and probably shouldn't…wait until you graduate),
• How the American Invents Act has impacted the Exam, and
• Recommendations on when and how to study for this Exam.
• Scholarships to PLI's other IP programs will also be discussed.
Please visit us on the Web for a wealth of information on the resources we offer: www.patentbarreview.com / www.pli.edu