BU Events Calendar
All Topics (October 16 through October 17)
Monday, October 16
- 8:00 AM IHSIP Fall Conference: Forces Shaping the Future of Health & Health Care
- 9:00 AM The Ape Drawing Project by Jen Bradley
- SCONES conference- Symposium on COntrol of Network Systems
- 11:00 AM A Talk & Conversation with David Acosta, MD
- 12:00 PM Beyond the Headlines: Jammu & Kashmir: Is Resolution Possible?
- Time Management Workshop
- Transcribe-a-thon for BU Recipe Boxes
- German-American Relations in The Trump Era: Two Leaders for the West – A Lunch Talk with Klaus-Dieter Frankenberger
- Beyond the Headlines: Jammu & Kashmir: Is Resolution Possible?
- 12:15 PM Monday Meditation
- 1:00 PM Time Management Workshop
- 2:00 PM Time Management Workshop
- 3:00 PM Provost Workshop: "Moving the Needle on Diversity in the Biomedical Workforce"
- 5:00 PM Aftershock
- Hyatt Hotels Info Session
- 6:00 PM Major & Minor Fair
- Book Signing with Sarah Prager of Queer, There, and Everywhere 23 People Who Changed the World
- CAS Major Fair
- City Planning and Urban Affairs Guest Speaker & Panel Discussion: Carter Wall, Franklin Beach Consulting
- 6:30 PM Global Christianity, 1910 to Today: Pentecostals in Africa with Nimi Wariboko (BuSTH)
- 6:35 PM City Planning and Urban Affairs Guest Speaker & Panel Discussion: John Melby, Founding Advisor, Noble 4 Advisors LLC
- 7:00 PM Greek Life Birthright Info Session and Free Pizza!
- 7:20 PM City Planning and Urban Affairs Guest Speaker & Panel Discussion: Dr. Fred Pickel, Executive Director, Office of Public Accountability, City of Los Angeles
- 8:00 PM Boston University Symphony Orchestra
Tuesday, October 17