Foreign Policy in India Under Modi (Panel)
- Starts: 5:00 pm on Wednesday, October 7, 2015
Please join us for a panel discussion and cocktail reception on "Foreign Policy in India Under Narendra Modi".
- Rajesh Basrur, Nanyang Technological University
- Stephen Cohen, The Brookings Institution
- Ian Hall, Griffith University
- Manjari Chatterjee Miller, Pardee School of Global Studies
- Kate Sullivan, University of Oxford.
Moderator: Dean Adil Najam, Pardee School of Global Studies.
This event has been organized by University of Oxford and the Pardee School of Global Studies, with support from Center for Study of Asia.
RSVP required: eventsPS@bu.edu.
- 213 Bay State Road, 2nd Floor