How to Implement and Strengthen Your Multi-Tiered Systems of Support for Reading
- Starts: 2:00 pm on Thursday, September 28, 2023
- Ends: 3:00 pm on Thursday, September 28, 2023
State leaders and reading researchers will come together to share their perspectives on the factors and characteristics which are consistently associated with strong implementation of MTSS-R. Panelists will discuss how practitioners can implement a strong MTSS-R that supports all students’ reading development.
Participants will receive access to a variety of free, evidence-based tools and resources, including NCIL’s new online MTSS-R Implementation Guide.
MODERATOR: • Nancy J. Nelson, PhD, Assistant Professor, Boston University Wheelock College of Education & Human Development
• Jennifer Collins, PhD, MTSS Statewide Lead Educational Consultant, Pennsylvania Training and Technical Assistance Network (PaTTAN)
• Kimberly St. Martin, PhD, Director, Michigan’s Multi-Tiered System of Supports Technical Assistance Center
• Michael Coyne, PhD, Department Head, Educational Psychology and Professor, Special Education at the University of Connecticut
- Zoom Webinar