American Law and Economics Association 33rd Annual Meeting
- Starts: 8:00 am on Friday, June 9, 2023
- Ends: 4:45 pm on Saturday, June 10, 2023
The American Law and Economics Association 33rd Annual Meeting will take place on June 9th through 10th at Boston University School of Law. There will be over 50 panels on topics ranging from artificial intelligence to environmental law to criminal law to corporate governance, with keynote talks by Louis Kaplow of Harvard Law School, the recipient of this year’s Coase Medal; and next year’s ALEA president, James Hines, of the University of Michigan. The conference is available to all, and each year brings together hundreds of scholars and students from law schools, business schools, economics departments, and elsewhere. The early registration deadline is Sunday, May 28, though registration will remain open until the date of the conference.
- Boston University School of Law, 765 Commonwealth Ave
- For more information and to register:
- Contact Organization:
- LAW Marketing and Communications