Education Program Online Videos
- Complementary & Integrative Healthcare (CIH) for People with SCI
- The Future is Here: What Can Robotics Do for Individuals with Spinal Cord Injury
- Sexuality after Spinal Cord Injury
- Integrated Care for People with SCI
- Eating Well to Prevent & Manage Secondary Conditions in SCI
- Neuroregenerative Properties of Dental Pulp Stem Cells
- New Advances in Research for Recovery after SCI
- Developing a Personal Emergency Preparedness Plan for Individuals with SCI
- Staying Well after SCI: What You can Do and How We Can Help
- Adaptive Sports and Recreation for Individuals with SCI
- A Continuum of Strategies Targeted at Neuroplasticity for Recovery After Neurologic Injury
- How to Live With a Spinal Cord Injury and Osteoporosis
- The Skin You’re In: An Overview of Maintaining Skin Integrity for Individuals with Spinal Cord Injury
- The Affordable Care Act and People with Disabilties: Policy and Politics
- From Then to Now to the Future
- Cardiometabolic Disorders after Spinal Cord Injury; Causes, Consequences, and Effective Interventions
- Aging with Spinal Cord Injury: Implications for the Future
- Healthy Now, Ready for the Future: Being Prepared for Clinical Trials
- Spinal Cord Injury: From the Moment of Injury to Leading a Full and Healthy Life
- What is the Massachusetts Life Sciences Center and How Does it Impact Spinal Cord Injury Research?
- The Benefits of Exercise for Those with Spinal Cord Injury
- Get A Jump On Spasticity
- Depression and Coping with Spinal Cord Injury
- Neural Prostheses for Restoration of Bladder Function
- Thriving Through and Beyond Trauma
- Disability and Finance, What to Do Now
- Rewarding Work Resources, Inc.; A New Resource for Individuals Who Utilize Personal Care Assistants (PCAs)
- The Impact of Obesity in Spinal Cord Injury
- Developing Stem Cell Treatments for SCI
- Building a Foundation for the Future: Stem Cells, Embryos and Ethics
- Afternoon Introduction
- Recovery from Spinal Cord Injury is Possible Today: From Stem Cells to Activity Based Restoration Therapies
- Clinical Trials Update
- Town Meeting
- Progress, Promise, and Priorities in Spinal Cord Injury Research
- Eat Right® Home-Based Weight management Program for Individuals with Spinal Cord Injury
- Emergency Preparedness for Individuals with Disabilities
- Update on Sexuality and Spinal Cord Injury
- Clinical Trials: From Knowledge to Action
- Recovery of Locomotion after Spinal Cord Injury
- Scientific Evidence for Activity Based Therapy for Recovery after Spinal Cord Injury
- An Introduction to the Science of Stem Cells
- The Politics of Stem Cells Panel Discussion
- The Fragmented Regulation of Stem Cell Research
- Inside the Korean Cloning Scandal; Lessons Learned for Scientific Integrity in a Global Research Environment
How to Live With a Spinal Cord Injury and Osteoporosis
Andrei Krassioukov MD, PhD, FRCP, ICORD, University of British Columbia, GF Strong Rehabilitation Centre Vancouver, BC, Canada
September 2011 NERSCIC Lecture, Boston Medical Center, Boston, MA
Download the handouts for this presentation.
Please complete the online survey for this lecture.
SNERSCIC Network Sites
Save the Date
Knowledge in Motion
Lecture & Webcast
October 19, 2017
January 25, 2018
Now Posted to Online Videos
"Complementary & Integrative Healthcare (CIH) for People with SCI"
"The Future is Now: What can Robotics do for Individuals with Spinal Cord Injury?"
"Living Healthy with Spinal Cord Injury"
"Sexuality After Spinal Cord Injury"
"Integrated Care for People with Spinal Cord Injury"
"Eating Well to Prevent and Manage Secondary Conditions in SCI"
"Neuroregenerative Properties of Dental Pulp Stem Cells and their Future Potential to Improve Neurological Outcomes in SCI"
Join Our Mailing List
- February 2015 (1)
- December 2014 (1)
- March 2014 (1)
- February 2014 (2)
- August 2013 (1)
- July 2013 (1)
- June 2013 (1)
- May 2013 (2)
- October 2012 (4)