Microsoft Sharepoint & Teams Training
Microsoft Sharepoint & Teams is a unified communication and collaboration platform that combines persistent workplace chat, video meetings, file storage, and application integration.
Details of our MET Sharepoint can be found here.
Microsoft Team offers the following major features:
- Join meetings and collaborate from Windows, macOS, Android, and iOS devices
- Share your desktop, applications, or a whiteboard during meetings
- Audio conferencing allows audio-only participants to join via telephone
- Automatically record and upload video, audio, and shared content from meetings to Microsoft Stream
- Integrated with your existing Outlook applications and calendar
Ongoing Training Schedule
- Monday, 11:30 am – 12:30 pm – General Q&A
- Wednesday, 11:30 am – 12:30 pm – MS Teams I
- Virtual Meeting Controls, Chat (Person-to-Person & Meeting), Settings & Notifications;
- Hosting & Scheduling Meetings, Activity Feed.
- Friday, 11:30 am – 12:30 pm – MS Teams II
- Group Management, Using the “Calls” Feature, Accessing Recordings (Microsoft Stream)
Quick Start Videos