10 Buick Street
10 Buick Street
Boston, MA 02215
Enjoy picturesque views of the Charles River and downtown Boston. 10 Buick offers modern, apartment-style accommodations with private bedrooms, shared bathrooms, and central air conditioning. Each bedroom is 100 square feet with a single bed, desk, dresser, and closet. A shared living area contains a table and chairs, a couch, and a kitchen with a full-sized refrigerator, sink, stove, and microwave. (See 360° views and photo gallery.)
Event space for up to 150 guests is available on the 18th floor during the summer months. On the ground floor, several conference rooms are available to rent for meeting space.
Forgot a toothbrush or need a snack? Buick Street Market, located on the first floor, is a one-stop shop for convenience items. Craving a coffee? Dunkin’ Donuts is located inside Buick Street Market.
- Modern, air-conditioned high-rise with 17 residential floors
- Apartments have four single-occupancy bedrooms, two bathrooms, a kitchen (not stocked), and a living area.
- A lounge and event space on the top floor has dramatic views of the Charles River, Cambridge, and downtown Boston.
- Free guest WiFi
- 24-hour front desk security and on-call desk attendant
- On-premises laundry facility
- Overnight, on-campus parking
- On-campus dining options available
- In-house vending area
- Close proximity to Buick Street Market, featuring grocery and convenience items, and Dunkin Donuts
- Nearby neighborhood restaurants
- Nearby supermarket, pharmacy, and retail store
- Nearby Amazon Locker Hub+ for convenient package retrieval or returns
- Conveniently located near public transportation (MBTA light rail and bus)
- Suggested list of Items to Bring for attendees
Dining On Campus
All residential guests have the option to eat in campus residential dining halls. This service needs to be arranged by your group organizer in advance. In addition, many retail dining options are available to conference/residential guests.
If you’re staying in one of our residences during the summer, you’re in for a treat. Our residential dining halls are available to all overnight conference guests for breakfast, lunch, and dinner (brunch and dinner on Sundays) with a rotating variety of choices at each meal. We take pride in serving delicious, healthy meals using sustainable and local food products. And our staff is happy to assist with special dietary requirements.
Too rushed to get to a residential dining hall? We’ve still got your meals covered with a variety of on-campus retail options. To name a few: the George Sherman Union Food Hall, Buick Street Market & Cafe, Breadwinners at Questrom School of Business, and the School of Law Cafe.
Retail Dining Options
Fitness & Recreation
If you are participating in a BU summer program, academics or a conference, you are eligible for a membership to Boston University’s state-of-the-art fitness center!
Fitrec welcomes BU guests to beat the heat indoor this summer utilizing our phenomenal facilities such as an indoor jogging track, squash and racquetball courts, two swimming pools, a fitness center and more. Summer guests are also invited to take an invigorating recreation class.
10 Buick Street Common Space
10 Buick Street Bedroom