25Live Pro is BU’s room scheduling system. Here you will find information to help you get trained, get access, and start using 25Live to request space for your events. If you have questions about 25Live or you'd like to speak with us about a potential event before requesting a location, you can contact us at email@example.com or 617-353-2932.
BU Faculty and Staff steps to gain access to 25Live:
1. Watch the training videos on this page.
2. Once the videos have been watched, please log-in to 25Live Pro to create a user record and then log out by closing your web browser.
3. Fill out the "Request Access to 25Live" form at the bottom of this page.
4. Your request will be confirmed within 5 business days.
Student Organizations looking to book space must have their authorized representative place a request in 25Live. When a new authorized representative is designated, they will receive training and instructions from Events & Conferences. Student organizations seeking to book over an "SAO Hold" or seeking to book in a building when it is closed should use the Space Request Form.
Space Request Form: Use this form in lieu of 25Live ONLY IF you meet one of these criteria: Medical Campus departments looking to book CRC space; student organizations seeking to book over an SAO hold; or groups seeking to book in a building when it is closed. If you do not meet one of these criteria, you must use 25Live to book.
To explore options for hosting an external (non-BU) organization or a private event on campus please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For all events
Boston University is committed to the health and safety of our guests and staff and our COVID-19 policies will continue to be reviewed and updated on an ongoing basis.
- A Host representative must be present to ensure that each attendee follows the BU required protocols.
- Hosts are responsible for ensuring the placement of proper signage in visible locations before events.
- Hosts are encouraged to use the largest meeting space available.
- Mask-wearing is not required, but remains optional.
- Attendees are encouraged to be fully vaccinated, with booster as they are eligible.
- The use of an outside or third-party catering service is prohibited.
- Hosts and attendees are encouraged to consider social distancing during their interactions.
- Requests for outdoor events need to be made 6 weeks in advance (due to the special approval process.)
- Catering is back! Catering on the Charles invites the BU community to plan an event with their talented culinary and catering team once more.
Recommended Statement for Event Promotional Materials
"Boston University is committed to providing a safe campus environment. Mask-wearing is not required, but remains optional, for events. We also strongly encourage all visitors to campus be vaccinated with booster, as eligible. Any participant with symptoms that could be related to COVID-19 should not engage in group activities and seek medical advice."