CMTM Kickoff Symposium
Join us as we celebrate the launch of the new Center for Multiscale and Translational Mechanobiology on Tuesday, October 6, 2020 from 10 a.m. – 3 p.m.!
This inaugural symposium will include:
- Opening address by College of Engineering Dean Kenneth Lutchen
- Introductions and welcome by Center Director Elise Morgan
- Keynote Speakers:
- Dr. Viola Vogel, Laboratory of Applied Mechanobiology, The Swiss Federal Institute of Technology (ETH) Zürich
- Dr. Jose Manuel Garcia Aznar, Multiscale in Mechanical and Biological Engineering (M2BE), Aragón Institute of Engineering Research (I3A), University of Zaragoza
- Virtual poster session by students, medical residents, postdoctoral fellows, and junior faculty with mechanobiology-focused research
- Workshops on modeling in mechanobiology, therapeutics in mechanobiology, and more
All members of the scientific and academic communities are welcome to join us for the speakers and the poster session. Registration for the afternoon workshops is limited to faculty, staff, students, and postdocs of Boston University Charles River Campus and Medical Campus.
The symposium will take place virtually due to travel restrictions and safety concerns during the COVID-19 global pandemic. Participants will receive a link to the teleconference upon registration for the event.
Please contact us if you are interested in presenting a Virtual Poster, or if you have any questions about or require reasonable accommodations for the event.
Check out our online Poster Session now throughout the end of October:Virtual Poster Session