Technical Assistance and Partnerships
One of the goals of our Center is to expand our network of organizational, community, and national (Title V) partnerships as the foundation for collaborations, continuing education, technical assistance, and workforce capacity building.
Our Center has a longstanding history with other Centers of Excellence, national Title V partners, and various local partners.
Is your organization interested in partnering with our Center of Excellence?
There are several ways you can become involved!
We encourage you to contact our Center so we can help match you with the best opportunity that will suit your organization’s needs.
- Become a MCH Practice Fellowship Preceptor site
- For direct information or inquiries, please contact Trish Elliott, Director of the MCH Practice Fellowship program
- Become a BUSPH Practica Partner
- For more information on the BUSPH Practicum Program, please visit the Practice Office website for more information or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Become a Community Partner or Client Site for a BUSPH Course
- Courses available for involvement are: MC802 Implementing Community Health Initiatives: A Field-based Course in Leadership and Consultation; MC820 Managing Public Health Programs and Projects; SB806 Communications Strategies for Public Health ; SB820 Assessment and Planning for Health Promotion
- For more information on upcoming courses, please contact our Center