Krasker Film/Video Services provides instructional media for university classes. Krasker is located on the basement level of Mugar. Collection materials are considered Reserve items. Students can only view materials in the library.
- Schedule video for class/ viewing:
- To book a title for your class submit a request online or visit Krasker Film/Video Services in person
- Faculty must pick up and return films at Krasker Film/Video Services in Mugar Library, Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm (we do not deliver film materials to classrooms)
- Materials must be returned promptly after in-class use. Items not returned in 3 days will be declared lost/missing and a fee of $150.00 (or cost of the item, whichever is greater) will be charged (see Fines)
- Place videos on Reserve for student viewing at Krasker Film/Video Services or at Geddes Language Center outside of class:
- use the online form
- Request a video or streaming purchase:
- email email@example.com with film title and distributor information
- or submit it in person at Krasker Film/Video Services
BU students may view films in the Krasker Film/Video Services previewing room, Mugar Library. You can find all of our films titles by using BU Libraries Search.
- The previewing room is equipped to screen all formats in the collection: DVD, Blu-ray, VHS, and Laser Disc. 16mm film can be viewed during open hours
- Please note the collection is not available to outside organizations, student groups, or the public
If you are a student organization, you must obtain film and video materials through the Student Activities Office at the George Sherman Union, 617-353-3635.
You can find streaming media in these databases.
Call us at 617-353-8112, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.