Boston University’s institutional repository, OpenBU, provides access and preservation to the University’s intellectual and creative output, which includes: publications, documents, images, videos, and more. OpenBU is an open access repository, which means that the majority of the works deposited here are freely accessible and discoverable to the world via the web.
- Submitting Items to OpenBU
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Frequently Asked Questions: Open Access Policy
- Frequently Asked Questions: Open Access for Graduate Students
- Non-Exclusive Materials Management License
- Takedown Policy
If you have further questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.