Want to Scan Something?
The law library has a number of scanners that are available for patron use during library hours.
The law library’s KIC scanners allows users to scan library materials and then output directly to USB drives, save to the Cloud, or send the scanned pages directly to an email address. The automatic document feeder (ADF) can scan both single and double-sided documents.
The BookScan and Zeutschel stations from ScannX can scan materials such as books or documents to a USB drive, Google Drive; or send the scanned pages to an email address.
All scanners have the ability to scan in color, grayscale, or black and white.
Reserve area (behind the main circulation desk)
- One BookScan station with flatbed scanner
- One Zeutschel station with overhead scanner and book cradle
- One KIC station with overhead scanner
Mezzanine level (in the Garo Lounge)
- One KIC scanner with high-speed ADF
- One Zeutschel station with overhead scanner, book cradle, and an ADF attachment.
For assistance with any of the scanning equipment, please contact or stop by the Fineman Circulation Desk on the second floor of the law complex and we would be happy to assist you.