BU Law’s graduate and certificate programs are among the finest in the nation, if not the world. No matter the program you have joined, you will experience instruction at its finest and a level of student support that is second to none.
To access the academic resources and student support services available in any of our programs, please follow the links below:
- American Law
- Banking & Financial Law
- Intellectual Property
- Executive LLM in International Business Law
- Legal English Certificate Program
As part of your BU Law education, plan to make use of the many online tools that are provided for students. You can review course materials on Blackboard Learn, read your email in BU webmail, take your exams on your laptop via ExamSoft, and register for classes through WebReg. The Student Link is a tool available to all BU students to access your grades and records online.
- Blackboard Learn (course materials)
- BU Webmail (email)
- ExamSoft (exams)
- StudentLink (student grades and records)
- Barnes & Noble at BU (assortment of Law gear available)