Academic Information

Non-Credit Independent Study

At the end of the fall add/drop period, any third-year student who has not determined how they will satisfy the Upper-class Writing Requirement and has schedule limitations may also consider pursuing an independent research project for no credit. Students interested in this option should consult with the Registrar’s Office. The Intent to Complete the Upper-class Writing Requirement form must be submitted to the Registrar’s Office.