To receive The Record (sent annually) or the quarterly Bostonia magazine, please e-mail us or call 617.353.3118.
Please e-mail press releases to be published on this Web site.
- Stephen H. Biller ('65) named among Best Lawyers in America
- Patricia McGrath (LL.M. in Taxation '03) named "Lawyer of the Year" in Manchester for Employee Benefits (ERISA) Law
- Peter F. Herzog ('08) joins Bernstein Shur
- BU Law featured in "The Law Schools New Big Law Partners Attended," Big Law Business
- Michael Conley ('89) appointed SEC Solicitor
- Elizabeth Neumeier ('75) appointed to Presidential Emergency Board
- Chair of Massachusetts Sentencing Commission Hon. John T. Lu ('84) invites comment regarding sentencing in Massachusetts
- Lydia Edwards (LL.M.'15) profiled in "Five Things You Should Know About Lydia Edwards," Boston Globe
- Kiera Meehan ('03) promoted to partner at Sokoloff Stern
- Luciana Aquino-Hagedorn ('04) returns to Goodwin Procter as partner
- Daniel M. Hawke ('89) joins Arnold & Porter as partner
- David Goodman ('89) ranked "Local Litigation Star" by Benchmark Litigation
- Megan Chacon ('11) joins Fish & Richardson
- Anna Gurevich ('14) joins Archstone Law Group P.C.
- Maria Tartaglia (JD/LLM'14) followed her passion to a dual degree and a position as a legal translator
- Hon. David Breen (’90) recognized with Michael A. Tye Leadership Award from Fenway Health