BU Law Congratulates Alumni Who Made Partner in 2018
*This list is not inclusive of all BU Law alumni who made partner in 2018. If we missed you, please send us an email.
Around the world, alumni of Boston University School of Law excel in a wide variety of fields and sectors. The school is consistently placed among the top in the country for graduates hired at large law firms, as well as for associates who are promoted to partner.
Each year, many of those working in firms earn this prestigious rank. We would like to acknowledge the following alumni who attained this professional benchmark in 2018:
- Jessica L. Falk (CAS'06, LAW'09), New York, NY
- Marc-Alain Galeazzi (LLM’03), New York, NY
- Nicholas Grimaldi (’94), Fierst, Kane & Bloomberg LLP, Northampton, MA
- Viral Mehta (’08), Manatt, Phelps & Phillips LLP, Los Angeles, CA
- Erik Stone (’09), Jones, Skelton & Hochuli, Phoenix, AZ
- Juan Carlos Tristán (LLM’12), BLP, Costa Rica
- Juan David Velasco (LLM’12), Posse Herrera Ruiz, Bogotá, Colombia
- Joseph Zujkowski (’07), O’Melveny, New York, NY
Past Alumni Spotlights
December 5, 2018
Aravind Swaminathan (’02) turned his interest in tech and experience as a prosecutor into a thriving cybersecurity and data privacy practice. [ More ]
October 12, 2018
Meet Sean Oehlbert ('98), former National Security Council director of nuclear nonproliferation. [ More ]
September 4, 2018
Christopher A. Kenney (’90), John J. Morrissey (’92), and Grace V.B. Garcia (’98) named president, president-elect and secretary, respectively. [ More ]
August 14, 2018
After 17 years as in-house counsel at a corporation, Wisla Heneghan transitioned to a nonprofit focused on environmental law. [ More ]
See all past spotlights.