Innovate@BU Office Hours
Whether you’re in need of advice on a project, idea, or venture, or you just have some questions about how to use Innovate@BU’s resources, our office hours can point you in the right direction.
Please note that all office hours will be held virtually on Zoom. After signing up for an appointment on Startup Tree (screenshot directions can be found here), you will receive Zoom video call instructions. Please wait to use the Zoom link until your scheduled office hour time. You must create a free Startup Tree account using your @bu.edu email address.
Staff Office Hours
Working on a specific idea, venture, or project? Meet with our expert staff and faculty to get advice and learn how to use the Innovation Pathway program to make progress on your idea. Their expertise ranges from startups, social innovation, funding, building a team, scaling an idea, marketing, law, and more.
Use the Airtable below to search for office hour hosts by name, areas of expertise, or days of the week. Click anywhere on a profile to read more details about a staff member’s expertise and bio.
How to schedule a session on Startuptree:
- Visit the staff members’ profile on Startup Tree our online innovation platform, via the link on their names above.
- Click on the “AVAILABILITY” tab located to the left of “ABOUT” tab
- Select the day and time slot that you would like to book. Please note, you will need to log-in or create free a Startup Tree account using your @bu.edu email address.
- On the day and time of your appointment, please follow the Zoom link provided by your office hour host. This link can also be found in the “ABOUT” tab of the host’s Startup Tree profile.
- These directions with screenshots can also be found here.
Industry Expert Office Hours
Every week, experts and entrepreneurs visit the BUild Lab to offer their time, advice, and knowledge. Check out the Innovate@BU Industry Expert Office Hours calendar to see who is coming next and book a session with them!
Law Clinic Office Hours
Tech & Computer Science Office Hours
BU Spark! is an incredible resource for students who are interested in technology and computer science projects. Check out all of their office hour categories to find the best option for you.
- Tech for All (for non-computer science background students)
- General Consultations
- Design Consultations
- Data Science
- Machine Learning
- Software Engineering
- Engineering in Residence