Upload Your COVID Vaccination Documentation
Below are instructions to assist you in uploading your COVID-19 vaccination documentation.
Who Should Upload Documentation?
- Those who received their vaccine at Boston Medical Center or other non-BU vaccine clinic must upload their documentation.
- If you received the Moderna or Pfizer vaccine, please do not upload vaccination information until you receive the second shot.
- If you have already emailed your documentation or you were vaccinated at the Charles River Vaccination Clinic, you do not need to submit documentation again.
- Your vaccination documentation will be stored in your confidential BU Occupational Health medical record, and no health information will be included in your employee personnel record or shared with anyone in your academic or administrative unit.
Instructions for Uploading Documentation:
Log in to the Occupational Health Connect Portal using your BU username and Kerberos password.
Select the “Upload COVID Documentation” option from the left sidebar menu (as shown below).
(1) Indicate the type of document you are uploading from the available dropdown selections.
(2) Choose your file (PNG, PDF, or JPG files only).
To complete your document upload, select the green SUBMIT button.
After you select SUBMIT:
- You will see a brief Thank You message. You will be brought back to the Home screen.
- You will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org within 5 minutes of submission to confirm your upload is complete.
- An additional email will arrive when your document has been reviewed and accepted by clinical staff.
- If you need to upload multiple documents (e.g. test results and a provider note), complete one submission process for each document.
Please contact email@example.com.