Seminar Room Reservations
Rooms 205 and 207 provide School of Hospitality Administration students with a high-quality space for group work. The new equipment includes:
- Dry-erase boards
- 70-inch monitor that can be used with your own laptop/tablet/mobile device, or can be logged into with your BU ID and Kerberos password
- Video conferencing capabilities with an HD web-cam and high quality microphone/speaker system
- AirMedia for wireless screen sharing
The rooms can be reserved by SHA students for group work. Reservations are available Monday-Friday between 8:00am-9:00pm and can be made for 1 or 2 hour time slots.
How to Reserve Room 205 or 207:
1. Using the buttons below, select the date and time-frame from the available options for each room:
2. Fill out the Booking Form with your First & Last Name, Email, BU ID, and amount of time needed in the room, and click submit.