Who is my SHA Advisor?

Two people sit in a booth looking at a computer screen.

Who is my SHA Advisor?

In SHA we have three categories of advising. All freshmen, external transfers and internal transfers will be assigned to the Director of Student Services for their first year in SHA. After the first year, each student will be assigned to a faculty advisor for registration purposes but still have the support of the Director of Student Services all the way through graduation for all curriculum-related questions.. The Director of Career Services is available to advise all students on internship and career-related inquiries. 

Molly-Kate Carven, Director of Student Services

Meg Radunich, Director of Career Services

Maureen Ricciuti, Career Counselor