Family & Friends Weekend
Join BU Hillel for Family & Friends Weekend 2017!
Friday, October 13, 2017 – Sunday, October 15, 2017
UPDATE: Registration has closed for Friday night dinner and Saturday afternoon lunch at Hillel. We however turn nobody away, so if you still plan on attending this weekend, email firstname.lastname@example.org. Sunday brunch tickets are still open here. RSVP to our Facebook event as well!
Friday Night Lights:
- 5:30 pm: Mocktails and Tapas, 1st Fl. Hillel
- 6:00 pm: Spiritual Connections
- Reform, Conservative, Orthodox Services, 4th Fl. Hillel
- Big Q Conversation, 2nd Fl. Hillel
- 7:00 pm: Dinner, 3rd Fl. Hillel
- 8:15 pm: Meet N’ Greet with Hillel staff and Dessert Reception, 2nd Fl. Hillel
- 10 am: Shabbat services, 4th Fl. Hillel
- 12 pm: Lunch, 3rd Fl. Hillel
- 1:15 pm: Egal Shabbat Mincha
- 10 am – 12 pm: Lox Bagel Brunch, 2nd Fl. Hillel
Get your tickets here! Tickets are available for the entire weekend, or just for the Friday, Saturday and Sunday brunch.
A special thank you to Co-Event Chairs and Parent Council members, Lynn Citron (parent of Rachel Citron ’19) and Steven Nadel (father of Matthew Nadel ’21).
*PLEASE NOTE: We realize Family & Friends weekend immediately follows Shemini Atzeret and Simchat Torah – for families observing these holidays who want to attend weekend happenings make plans to come into Boston latest Wednesday, October 11th. All families are welcome to attend services and meals at Hillel with our community. For specific questions about service and meal times please reach out to our OU-JLIC couple at email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.