Hariri Institute researchers are engaged in a variety of research activities pertaining to the COVID-19 pandemic. Click the links below for highlights.
- How changes in contact tracing could prevent the spread of a new SARS-CoV-2 strain
- Can’t Get a COVID-19 Shot? This BU Mathematician Can Help
- 5G doesn’t cause COVID-19, but the rumor it does spread like a virus
- Modeling COVID-19 at Boston University
- Comparing How Media around the World Frames Coronavirus News
- Pandemic Relief for Renters and Homeowners Is Still Lagging
- Mobile COVID-19 Contact Tracing
- Why simple can be better when determining how to allocate pandemic resources
- Can understanding social needs help researchers predict COVID-19 outcomes?