Zambia Field Practicum in Public Health – GH775 offered in Summer 2017
The Department of Global Health is delighted to announce that it will offer GH775 African Field Practicum in Public Health this Summer, from May 26-July 2, in Zambia. This course was offered previously as the Field Practicum in Tanzania (2016) and for nine years prior in Kenya (2007-2015).
- The course meets the MPH Practicum requirement.
- It is 4 credits.
- Meets requirements for three Certificates:
- Design & Conduct of Public Health Research;
- Monitoring & Evaluation
- Global Health.
- Can also be taken as elective credit
- Requires a separate application process, APPLY HERE
- Provides a Santander Award towards travel expenses.
- Enrollment will be capped at 20 students.
Students can learn more during upcoming information session
- Wednesday, February 8th, 1:00-2:00pm CT-305