Estimating the Social Costs of 21st Century Coal Fired Power – Evidence from a Chinese Financed Power Plant in Pakistan
As part of the Fall 2020 Global China Research Colloquium, Dr. Bruce Larson, Dr. Jeffrey Geddes and Arden Radford will present on the social costs of 21st century coal-fired power, based on evidence from a Chinese-financed power plant in Pakistan.
- Dr. Bruce Larson, Professor of Global Health, Boston University
- Dr. Jeffrey Geddes, Assistant Professor, Earth and Environment, Boston University
- Arden Radford, Global China Initiative Fellow, Global Development Policy Center, Boston University
- 9:00 AM on Wednesday, Dec. 9, 2020
- 10:00 AM on Wednesday, Dec. 9, 2020
- Via Zoom