Children/Teens Cooking Programs
These hands-on cooking programs for children and teenagers will engage kids and get them excited about the world of food.
Cooking up Culture
For children and young adults ages 8–18, Cooking Up Culture introduces some of the great cuisines from around the world. These interactive, hands-on cooking classes provide a culinary trek across the world as kids cook with local ingredients and authentic recipes, learn basic cooking techniques, and enjoy a meal together.
- Italian Family Meal for Kids and Parents, with Chris Merlo
- Everyday Etiquette for Ages 7-12: Around the Table, with Paula Taylor (CANCELLED)
- Sushi for Ages 8-18, Robyn Deluca
- Latin American Street Food for Ages 8-18, with Jessica Spier
- Summer Cooking Program: Ages 8-12
- Summer Cooking Program: Ages 13-18