Register for Summer Indoor Soccer
Registration opens on May 1, 2015
Location of Games: FitRec, 3-Court Game
Divisions: Mens, Co-Rec
Entry/Roster Deadline: 5/22 – 5:00pm (or whenever league fills)
Captains’ Meeting: TBD
- 2015 Summer Indoor Soccer Roster
- Students, faculty, staff, and alumni are all eligible to play in the summer soccer league.
- The league begins in early June and ends in early August.
- Games will take place on Thursday nights (and an occasional Tuesday around holidays)
- In the Co-Rec Division, a team must have a minimum male-to-female ratio of 1:1 on the field.
- Teams are scheduled into a six or seven game schedule, with the top teams advancing to playoffs.
- All summer intramural participants must be FitRec members or purchase a summer IM membership
- Make sure to arrive 15 minutes prior to game time to sign in.
- Teams and players are responsible for knowing and abiding by league rules, policies, and sportsmanship guidelines.
- Please report any issues or errors in scores/standings to IMSports@bu.edu.