Divisions: Open, Women’s, Co-Rec (A = Average, AA = Above Average)
Days of Play: Sunday through Wednesday (See roster form below)
Entry/Roster Deadline: Mon – 3/12, 5:00pm
Captains Meeting: Thurs – 3/15, 5:30pm: FitRec Center Room 222
Location of Games: New Balance Field
- Softball 2018 Roster
- Intramural Softball Rules 2017
- Games will be played on New Balance Field. FD 1 is the corner closest to the New Balance Field bathrooms
- Spring Softball is 10-on-10 and is open to BU students, faculty, and staff.
- In the Co-Rec Division, a team must have a minimum male-to-female ration of 1:1 on the field.
- Games are slow pitch and a restricted ball is used.
- Game balls and bats are provided.
- Games are played in nearly any type of weather conditions (bring your snow pants!).
- Make sure to arrive 15 minutes prior to game time to sign in.
- Teams and players are responsible for knowing and abiding by league rules, policies, and sportsmanship guidelines.
- Any team who forfeits two games will be removed from the league, along with their results and standings.
- Please report any issues, or errors in scores/standings to IMSports@bu.edu.
Softball Playoff Bracket Spring 2018
Please be aware that playoff games do not move by request. It is the responsibility of each captain to assemble a team that can compete at their listed possible playoff game times. The BUIM Office does not notify teams individually of playoff advancement. Please check back to this page for notation on your team’s standings and inclusion in the bracket.
Open “A” 1 Standing and Schedule