Registration for Indoor Soccer will open on Thursday, January 20th.
Divisions: Open, Women’s, Co-Rec (A = Average, AA = Above Average)
Days of Play: Sunday through Thursday (see roster form below)
Entry/Roster Deadline: Thursday, February 3, 5:00pm
Captains Meeting: Tuesday – February 8, 6:00pm – ZOOM (link to be provided)
Location of Games: FitRec, 3-Court Gym
- For information on dates/times games are played, scheduling process, etc. please click the roster form below.
- For our full list of policies, please visit this webpage.
- Indoor Soccer Roster Form 2022
- Indoor Soccer Rules 2022
- Register early, this league always fills before the deadline and has a waiting list.
- Teams must have a minimum of 6 players to register, 10 or more players is recommended.
*In the Co-Rec division teams must have a minimum of 3 men and 3 women.
- Game balls and pinnies are provided.
- Make sure to arrive 15 minutes prior to game time to sign in.
- Teams and players are responsible for knowing and abiding by league rules, policies, and sportsmanship guidelines.
- Any team that forfeits two games will be removed from the league, along with their results and standings.
- Please report any errors in scores or standings to IMSports@bu.edu.
Indoor Soccer Playoff Brackets 2022
Please be aware that playoff games do not move by request. It is the responsibility of each captain to assemble a team that can compete at their listed possible playoff game times. The BUIM Office does not notify teams individually of playoff advancement. Please check back to this page for notation on your team’s standings and inclusion in the bracket.
Open “A” 1 Standing and Schedule
|Playoffs: See Brackets Above|