Registration for Ice Hockey will open at 10:00am on Tuesday, September 3.
Fee: $200/team, payable via MyFitrec
Location of Games: Walter Brown Arena, Ice Rink
Entry/Roster Deadline: Monday, September 16 – 5pm (or when league fills)
Roster: Click here. Complete and submit to IMRoster@bu.edu after submitting payment
Captains’ Meeting: Via Email
NEW FOR 2019
Intramural Ice Hockey will now be an un-officiated league with no standings kept. An intramural student supervisor will be on-site to collect a BUID from each player to ensure that only BU students/faculty/staff are utilizing the ice. While teams will be scheduled against each other by the intramural office, game play will function like pick-up hockey. The supervisor will keep time and score, as well as monitor the game play to ensure players are comporting themselves safely and with sportsmanship for their follow competitors. Individuals who are unable or unwilling to do so may be barred from future participation.
- Ice Hockey Rules and Policies
- All games are played on Monday nights between 6 and 7:50p.m. in Walter Brown Arena
- Intramural hockey is unofficiated and no standings are kept. An intramural supervisor will be on-site to check/collect BUIDs from all participants.
- This league is no check, but players typically wear pads and gloves.
- Hockey helmets with chin strap and full face cage are required.
- Players should provide their own equipment.
- Make sure to arrive 15 minutes prior to game time to sign in.
- Teams and players are responsible for knowing and abiding by league rules, policies, and sportsmanship guidelines.
- Any team who forfeits two games will be removed from the league.
- Please report any issues or errors in scores/standings to IMSports@bu.edu.
Fall Hockey Schedule
|1) Dowding’s All Stars
|2) Army ROTC|
|3) Bantu’s Bandits|
|4) Fourth Line|
|Mon., 9/30||6:00PM||1 vs. 4|
|7:00PM||2 vs. 3|
|Mon., 10/7||6:00PM||3 vs. 1|
|7:00PM||4 vs. 5|
|Mon., 10/14||6:00PM||5 vs. 3|
|7:00PM||1 vs. 2|
|Mon., 10/21||6:00PM||2 vs. 5|
|7:00PM||3 vs. 4|
|Mon., 10/28||6:00PM||4 vs. 2|
|7:00PM||5 vs. 1|
|Mon., 11/4||6:00PM||4 vs. 1|
|7:00PM||3 vs. 2|
|Mon., 11/11||6:00PM||3 vs. 5|
|7:00PM||2 vs. 1|
|Mon., 11/18||7:00PM||4 vs. 5|