Registration for Spring ’19 Ice Broomball has now closed.
For information on dates/times games are played, scheduling process, etc. please click the roster form below.
Divisions: Co-Rec Only
Days of Play: All but Fridays (see roster form below for important schedule info)
Entry/Roster Deadline: EXTENDED to Sun – 3/24, 9:00pm (or when full)
Captains Meeting: Wed – 3/27, 5:30pm: FitRec Center Room 222
Location of Games: Walter Brown Arena
- Ice Broomball Roster
- Ice Broomball Game Grid
- Ice Broomball Rules 2019
- This is BU’s signature Intramural sport so sign up early as the league typically fills before the deadline!
- Teams must have a minimum of 6 players to register: 3 men and 3 women.
- Attire required includes sneakers and an ice hockey helmet.
- Helmets, sticks, pinnies, and balls are provided.
- Be prepared to laugh, fall down, and have a blast.
- Make sure to arrive 15 minutes prior to game time to sign in.
- Teams and players are responsible for knowing and abiding by league rules, policies, and sportsmanship guidelines.
- Any team that forfeits two games will be removed from the league, along with their results and standings.
- The top two teams from each league will advance to the playoffs. We do not notify teams if they advance to playoffs. The bracket is posted below.
- Please report any issues or errors in scores/standings to IMSports@bu.edu.
Please be aware that playoff games do not move by request. It is the responsibility of each captain to assemble a team that can compete at their listed possible playoff game times. The BUIM Office does not notify teams individually of playoff advancement. Please check back to this page for notation on your team’s standings and inclusion in the bracket.
CoRec “A” 1 Standing and Schedule (Teams 1-5)
|1) BUDS – forfeited out||0||0|
|2) Net Sticks and Chill||1||2|
|3) Broom Sweepers (#1 seed)||2||1|
|4) Broom Roasted||1||2|
|5) Point and Shoot (#2 seed)||2||1|
|Wed., 4/10||7:00PM||3 def. 2 (2-1)|
|Sun., 4/14||7:00PM||5 def. 2 (6-4)|
|Sat., 4/20||7:00PM||5 def. 4 (7-4)|
|Sat., 4/27||6:00PM||2 def. 4 (3-2)|
|7:00PM||4 def. 3 (3-2)|
|7:10PM||3 def. 5 (wbf 7-0)|
CoRec “A” 2 Standing and Schedule (Teams 6-10)
|6) SAGE Broomball (#1 seed)||3||0|
|7) BMC Ice Docs||1||2|
|8) Chicks with Sticks (#2 seed)||2||1|
|9) Broom Broom Pow||0||3|
|10) Book Hockey Redux (forfeited out)||0||0|
|Sat., 3/30||6:00PM||6 def. 7 (4-0)|
|7:00PM||8 def. 9 (2-1)|
|Sat., 4/13||9:00PM||8 def. 7 (1-0)|
|Wed., 4/17||6:00PM||6 def. 9 (wbf)|
|Sun., 4/28||5:00PM||6 def. 8 (5-2)|
|Mon., 4/29||9:00PM||7 def. 9 (2-1)|
CoRec “A” 3 Standing and Schedule (Teams 11-15)
|11) Conyers Bombers – forfeited out||0||0|
|12) The Little Flowers||0||2|
|13) BURPG (#1 seed)||2||0|
|14) Frozone Pilots – forfeited out||0||0|
|15) CALC U LOSE (#2 seed)||1||1|
|Sat., 4/13||7:00PM||13 def. 12 (3-0)|
|Wed., 4/24||7:00PM||15 def. 12 (5-1)|
|Mon., 4/29||8:00PM||13 def. 15 (3-2)|
CoRec “A” 4 Standing and Schedule (Teams 16-20)
|16) Net Sticks and Chill Redux (forfeited out)||0||0|
|17) AEPi (forfeited out)||0||0|
|18) Bok Choy (#2 seed)||1||1|
|19) Book Hockey (#1 seed)||2||0|
|20) E=MC Hammered||0||2|
|Wed., 4/3||7:00PM||19 def. 18 (3-1)|
|Sat., 4/27||8:00PM||19 def. 20 (wbf)|
|Sun., 4/28||7:00PM||18 def. 20 (2-0)|