Reserve Your Workout Session
FitRec is open for summer hours starting Monday, May 24. Workout reservations are required for all recreational use. Reserve your workout time here. You may reserve time slots up to 3 days in advance. Your Terrier Card, a green badge on the Healthway app and a mask are required for all entries.
IMPORTANT: Prior to your visit, please familiarize yourself with program offering, protocols and usage expectations at FitRec
- Start here (link will open in new window)
- Choose either a Fitness Center Workout or lap swim via Competition Pool or Rec Pool Workout. Be sure to select the appropriate link based on your classification (full-time student, part-time student, fac/staff)
- Choose your preferred time slot, and then click the “Calendar” button for available dates.
- Select a slot for each available date that you would like to work out. You will be able to reserve time slots up to 3 days in advance. Only one reservation is permitted per day.
- Please note that spaces are limited due to distancing requirements in FitRec including the pool (1 swimmer per lane)
- If the dates/times are correct, click “Add to Cart.”
- If you have not already done so, log in using your BU email account.
- Confirm the reservation by checking the box next to your name and click “Continue.”
- Read through the FitRec User Agreement and check the box indicating “I agree with the above,” then click “Continue.”
- You are now in the Shopping Cart. Click on “Proceed to Checkout.”
- Summary of Charges will differ based on your classification. Confirm your Payment and Billing Information, and then click “Continue” at the bottom of the screen.
- Congratulations, your transaction is complete. You will receive an email confirmation at your BU email address from email@example.com. Please check your spam folder if you do not see this shortly thereafter. You can also view receipts by logging into your MyFitrec account, clicking “my account”, and then the “print receipts” button. If you do not receive an email confirmation for your reservation, or you do not see the proper receipt in your account, you did not properly complete the process.
- And last but not least, arrive for your workout! If you can’t make it, please cancel so someone else can work out. Refunds will be issued for cancellation requests received 24 or more hours prior to the reservation.
Need help? Please call or email FitRec Member Services: 617-358-3740 or firstname.lastname@example.org