Introducing the new and improved BU FitRec Swim School!
We’ve heard your feedback and have been working hard to incorporate your suggestions. After reviewing effective curricula and business models, we will be implementing a more convenient enrollment and billing system for our families in September 2019.
What’s new about FitRec Swim School?
Key features of the new and improved FitRec Swim School include:
- Convenient automated monthly billing
- Easy, one-time registration
- Consistent monthly fee for group lessons regardless of class day or time – the fee stays the same from month to month
- Fees that are highly competitive with local comparable swim schools
- Continuous year-round class schedules – no more sessions and tedious sign-ups: children stay in the program as long as you like
- Self-paced progress – no more waiting until the “end of the session” to move to the next level
- Lessons once, twice, or more per week
What you love that’s not changing:
- Expert instruction emphasizing individual development
- Streamlined, skills-based curriculum
- Detailed individual progress reports
- Defined teaching areas in the pool that provide an organized and effective teaching environment for young swimmers
How do I register or learn more?
- Register for the program online at: bu.edu/fitrec/swimschool
- Registration begins: Thursday, August 1 @ 12 pm
- Classes begin: September 3, 2019
- Learn more about FitRec Swim School: