• Angela Onwuachi-Willig

Angela Onwuachi-Willig Profile

Comments & Discussion

Boston University moderates comments to facilitate an informed, substantive, civil conversation. Abusive, profane, self-promotional, misleading, incoherent or off-topic comments will be rejected. Moderators are staffed during regular business hours (EST) and can only accept comments written in English. Statistics or facts must include a citation or a link to the citation.

There are 2 comments on LAW Dean, Whose Mother Was a Child Bride in Nigeria, Shares Powerful Story of Resilience with Graduates

1. Thank you, Dean Willig for your message of Resilience which I will carry in my heart and spirit. Hard word, be your best version, never give up, look to the future. Resilience.

2. Thank you for sharing some of your and your mother’s personal stories of resilience. I wish I could thank your mother in person and tell her how much I respect and adore her amazing daughter! Thank you for your tremendous dedication to and fabulous leadership of the BU School of Law. Thank you for the way you care so deeply for the students and the faculty who work under your leadership. Thank you for your service to the school and the profession through your many lectures, webinars, and other appearances outside the university. I am looking forward to celebrating your chair next year!!

Post a comment.