- A new platform exclusively for Boston University alumni, students, faculty, and staff that brings Terriers together for personal and professional networking on a global scale.
- Our dedicated LinkedIn group for finding and sharing opportunities.
ENG hiring ENG
Looking to hire talented Terriers or share a job posting at your organization? Share opportunities easily:
- ENG Job Board
- BU Connects Job Board
- Post to BU Connects ENG Network
- Share opportunities through the LinkedIn group
- Contact the CDO for additional assistance or to spotlight your opportunity with students
Meet Our Students
We offer many opportunities to share your insight with our students, including:
- Alumni-Student Networking Events
- Mock Technical Interviews
- Alumni Industry Panels
Join BU Connects to connect with students and receive event invites and updates.
ENG Mentors: Alumni-Student Program
The ENG Mentors program is a virtual alumni-student mentoring program coordinated by the College of Engineering Career Development Office. Student participants are matched with alumni mentors for personal and professional development on both sides.
- 1:1 student to alumni matching
- Virtual for ease of connecting to our international community of students and alumni
- Commitment: approximately 2-3 hours per month scheduled at your convenience
- Duration: 12 weeks, kicking off the week prior to each semester starting and wrapping up before finals
- Milestones: discussions of long-term goals, short-term goals, resume feedback, career questions, and general mentorship
- Join the ENG Mentors BU Connects Group
- Update your BU Connects profile for your best match potential
- RSVP for a 30 minute new mentor training to learn about the program and resources