Alumni: Engage With Our Students
- Our dedicated LinkedIn group for finding and sharing opportunities.
- A new platform exclusively for Boston University alumni, students, faculty, and staff that brings Terriers together for personal and professional networking on a global scale.
Alumni-Student Meet & Greets
Informal meet-and-greet receptions with students and alumni from industry. These events will let students hear directly from you and network. Let us know if you’d like to get involved with these events!
Want to stay updated? Join BU Connects to connect with students and receive event invites and updates.
ENG Mentors: Alumni Student Mentorship Program
The ENG Mentors program is a virtual alumni-student mentoring program coordinated by the College of Engineering Career Development Office. Student participants are matched with alumni mentors for personal and professional development on both sides.
- 1:1 student to alumni matching
- Virtual for ease of connecting to our international community of students and alumni
- Commitment: approximately 2-3 hours per month scheduled at your convenience
- Duration: 12 weeks, kicking off the week prior to each semester starting and wrapping up before finals
- Milestones: discussions of long term goals, short term goals, resume feedback, career questions, and general mentorship
- Join the ENG Mentors BU Connects Group
- Update your BU Connects profile for your best match potential
- RSVP for a 30 minute new mentor training to learn about the program and resources
ENG hiring ENG
Looking to hire talented Terriers or share a job posting at your organization? Share opportunities easily:
- ENG Job Board
- BU Connects Job Board
- Post to BU Connects ENG Network
- Share opportunities through the LinkedIn group
- Contact the CDO for additional assistance or to spotlight your opportunity with students
ENG Alumni Career Development
Looking for career advising and support after graduation?
- Full Access to ENG CDO 1:1 career advising via Handshake
- Join our LinkedIn Community for event updates and job postings
- Use Handshake to view job openings and make appointments with the CDO