State of the Science Meeting
The 2014 Arthritis State of the Science Meeting brought together leaders in the fields of rheumatology and rehabilitation science organized around the theme “Promoting Activity and Participation among Persons with Arthritis.” This topic is of critical importance particularly given the high prevalence of this disabling condition. Presentations and discussion focused on innovations for promoting activity and participation in three important settings:
1) community, 2) rehabilitation, and 3) employment.
Presented by the NIDILRR-funded Research and Training Center for Enhancing Activity and Participation among Persons with Arthritis (ENACT), the meeting met and exceeded its stated purpose of creating a dialogue among experts in the field with the goal of moving the arthritis activity and participation research agenda forward. These materials have been created to disseminate the proceedings and to continue the exciting conversation that began at the meeting.
In this section you’ll find:
- The Executive Summary of the proceedings from ENACT Director Julie Keysor (or Download the full document here)
- 6 Free Video Webinar Learning Resources from the New Investigator Workshop on Advancing Arthritis Research
- Video Archives of Drs. Julie Keysor and Teresa Brady‘s Keynote presentations
- Presentation slides from the full Arthritis State of the Science Meeting agenda
We hope you enjoy these resources! Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or comments.