"Keeping the Goddess in Place in South India: Architectural Changes Transforming Village Goddesses"
- Starts: 5:00 pm on Thursday, April 4, 2019
- Ends: 7:00 pm on Thursday, April 4, 2019
Scripture and the Arts' April lecture, which continues the Material Religion series. This lecture focuses on how new concrete structures meant to house Gramadevatas are changing the identity of local goddesses.
- Joyce Burkhalter-Fluckiger
- Judaic Studies Center (147 Bay State Road)
- Contact Organization:
- Scripture and the Arts: Boston University Religion Department
- Contact Name:
- Lydia Cosculluela