Do you need something notarized?

The Dean of Students Office provides notary services for Boston University students, faculty and staff at no cost. You need an appointment for this service. All notary services are in-person. Please bring a valid form of ID (license or passport) and the physical forms that you are requesting to have notarized.

Notary Schedule

The following members of our team are Notaries. Please schedule a time with one of the following staff members:

Katy Collins, Director of Student Outreach & Engagement, DOS
775 Commonwealth Ave., Boston MA, 02215

Linda Georges, Administrative Manager, DOS
775 Commonwealth Ave., Boston MA, 02215

Kim Santo, Assistant Director, Judicial Affairs
25 Buick St. Boston MA, 02215

Danielle Sopko, Director of Operations and Strategic Initiatives, DOS
775 Commonwealth Ave., Boston MA, 02215

If you cannot find an appointment that works with your schedule, UPS stores offer notary services. For UPS stores you can schedule an appointment here: https://www.theupsstore.com/store-services/notaryservices.

16 comments

1. Hi,

I would like to get a document notarized some time today or tomorrow. Please let me know what time and where I can do this.

Thank you,
    Telli

2. Hey, Pat here, BU alum.

I started Notarize.com. It’s the first service to offer an entirely online legal notarization, takes about 5 minutes. Online 24×7. Here if you need us.

3. Can I have a letter from my department notarized there? I want later to get an apostille from the state. I saw the instructions from the registrar, but documents provided there do not match to what I want.

4. I will visit there on Wednesdays from 12-1pm.
    Do I need to make an appointment to notarize?

5. Please either email the address noted above or sign up for a notary appointment at the link provided. Thanks!