Learning Design & Media Production
The Shipley Center digital learning designers and multimedia producers provide multimedia creation and course design services for BU faculty and staff interested in developing digital or blended learning experiences. Our team offers the following services:
- Course transformation through digital learning experiences with a focus on universal design best practices, diversity gaps identification, and building support for inclusion
- Digital interactive creation using selected learning technologies
- Static or motion graphic development, enhancement, or translation or use across modalities
- Preparation, capture, and post-production of video-based learning materials (e.g., lectures and other instructional models, vignettes, interviews, demonstrations) and more.
The following are examples of our transformative work at BU:
- Flipping the Class Buys Time
- BU’s Virtual Student Orientation
- Teaching Multidisciplinary Science with Video
- Building Questrom’s Online MBA
Learn about the wide range of video and multimedia instructional styles offered by the Shipley Center Media Production team.
One of the goals of the Shipley Center Media Production team is to enable faculty and students to craft their own media. Check out some of our Best Practices below.
To learn more about our digital learning design and multimedia production services, register for a consultation here or attend one of our upcoming information sessions for BU leadership, faculty, staff.