Deaf and Hard of Hearing Services Request Form
Thank you for your request for ASL Interpreter Services and CART services. Once you hit submit, your request will automatically added to our scheduling system.
Tips to filling out the form:
- Service type= ASL or CART
- Job Notes for Int/Svc Prov= Agenda/programmatic/itinerary information.
- Do not fill in CB or # of providers
- Include the name and contact information of the host of your event if it is not you.
- Reference the Job ID# if there are additional notes, resources, changes, or questions.
There are limited numbers of service providers (ASL Interpreters for Deaf and DeafBlind people, C.A.R.T) available and a high demand for this service throughout the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. Requests that are placed with minimal notice may result in either no services or partial services. Please plan accordingly.
Once you submit the form, the form will not auto-clear. If there is an error in the submission, please contact the ODS DHHS office. Thank you!
Jeannette Ocampo Welch, Coordinator of Deaf and Hard of Hearing Services | Director, BUCIE
Boston University Office of Disability Services 19 Deerfield St, Boston, MA 02215
617.353.6882 (V)| 857.366.4208 (VP) | 617.353.9646 (Fax) | firstname.lastname@example.org