While Boston University has cancelled on-campus activities, BU Dining is operating in accordance with local and state guidance for staff, faculty, and students who find themselves on campus during the summer. For complete details, frequently asked questions, and policies while on campus please visit Boston University official notifications.
The well-being and safety of BU Dining’s associates and guests are the center of dining services. From contact-free delivery for small group catering to curbside pick-up, BU Dining is dedicated to providing essential dining services for the community. View open restaurants and dining rooms, the menu variety, and services available.
NEW - Grocery Box Order and Pick-Up
Conveniently, securely, and safely order and pick-up household and grocery staples. This service is provided to essential staff, faculty, and researchers on campus. Here’s how it works.
- View and place your order Friday by 3:00pm.
- Pick-up your order the following Wednesday between 11:00am and 3:00pm conveniently at the Warren Towers Parking Garage, first level. Customers will notice a large sign at the rear entrance to a service door with instructions for claiming your order.
- Call the curbside pick-up number and a BU Dining associate will place your order directly in your vehicle.
When Dining On Campus
BU Dining has put the following measures in place according to guidelines for dining establishments by the State of Massachusetts.
- Guests must cover their mouth and nose with a mask or cloth face covering.
- Guests are not allowed to dine-in, including residence dining rooms, cafes, or restaurants.
- Guests should use designated entrance and exit pathways.
- All meals are served in disposable, take-out containers with single-use condiments and cutlery.
- Self-serve stations remain fully paused.
Catering on the Charles
Staff, faculty, and researchers can choose from over 60 single-serve breakfast, lunch, or dinner boxes. Each box is assembled with individual care and delivered contact free to locations on the Charles River or Medical campuses. Guests can telephone (617) 353-2957 or submit an email to place an order of five or more box lunches.
Warren Towers Residence Dining Room
Warren Towers Dining Room is the go-to spot for students on campus. A variety of meal options are available for brunch or dinner, seven days a week. Conveniently packaged in to-go serviceware complemented with single-use condiments, guests can choose from a variety of plant-forward, vegan, vegetarian or comfort foods. Brunch is served from 10am until 3pm and dinner from 5pm until 7:30pm.
Halal and Kosher meals are available for observing guests. Halal meals can easily be ordered through BU Dining’s Rhetty-to-Go portal and Kosher meals can be ordered with 24 hours advance notice via email to Leigh Thumith. Both meal options are available for pick-up at Warren Towers Dining Room.
Meals are expertly prepared by our on campus culinarians. View today’s menu, here.
Raising Cane's Chicken Fingers
It’s One LoveTM at Raising Canes Chicken Fingers, conveniently located on the west end of campus. Enjoy fresh squeezed lemonade with your never frozen, chicken fingers box. Open from 11am until 9pm, guests can telephone (617) 358-5932 to place their order ahead. Students and staff with a meal plan can use dining or convenience points for their meal.